Michinoku Park is located along Route 286, which links the cities of Sendai and Yamagata, about midway between Sendai and Yamagata, approximately one hour from either of them.
- Tohoku Expressway: At Murata JCT, take the Yamagata Expressway
- ＊Sendai Miyagi IC – Miyagi Kawasaki IC ……. approx. 20 minutes
- ＊Fukushima Iizaka IC – Miyagi Kawasaki IC ……. approx. 45 minutes
- ＊Morioka IC – Miyagi Kawasaki IC ……. approx. 2 hours 30 minutes
- ＊Urawa IC – Miyagi Kawasaki IC ……. approx. 4 hours
- Yamagata Expressway
- ＊Yamagata IC – Miyagi Kawasaki IC ……. approx. 20 minutes
- From Miyagi Kawasaki IC to the park, straight ahead, approx. 5 minutes
- Board at:
- Sendai Station, west exit, bus terminal no. 8 (Akiu line, for Kawasaki)
- Travel time:
- approx. 60 minutes
- Get off at:
- Michinoku Mori-no-kohan Koen Iriguchi
- adult: ¥1,160, child: ¥580
- More information
- ＊Information stand at the boarding area in front of Sendai Station
※Please check the bus stop and the schedule for the day.
※The bus schedule may be changed.