For all visitors to Michinoku Park to have a pleasant, safe and enjoyable time, please abide by the following rules.
Your understanding and cooperation is appreciated.
- Please do not harm the plants or catch wildlife.
- Bonfires, fireworks or other use of naked flame is prohibited. [If you want to use naked flame in the Play Area for potato soup parties, etc., you must report when entering the park.]
- Be careful not to enter areas posted “Entry Prohibited” or enclosed with fencing.
- Put litter, empty cans and other waste in the litter bins. Extinguish cigarettes and put them in the ash bins.
- Be careful not to play at the water’s edge, because the dam water level constantly changes.
- Lake Kamafusa is used for tap water, so do not dirty the water.
- Do not be a nuisance to other visitors.
- In case of emergencies such as an accident or a disaster, follow the instructions of the park staff.
- If you wish to enter with a pet, you must report when entering the park.
- You cannot fish.
These things and those things that you cannot bring into the park
- Baseball bats (excluding plastic bats), golf equipment, boomerangs, bows and arrows, bicycles, unicycles, skateboards, radio controlled cars and aircraft, engine-powered models, canoes, pogo sticks, fishing equipment, kickboard scooters and anything else that may create a nuisance or danger to other visitors.